Limited Warranty on Kiteboards, Accessories, and Apparel
Stryder Sports warrants all products sold by Stryder Sports to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product.
In the case of apparel, we also guarantee that the print should last the life time of the garment if washed correctly.
If a product is found to be defective by Stryder Sports, in its sole discretion, Stryder Sports’ only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Stryder Sports will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Damage caused by use on non- Stryder hardware for mounting bindings.
- Damage to Stryder products caused by non-Stryder products.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
Specific to Kiteboards:
Rock damage and any other impact related damage is not covered under this warranty. All warranties implied by state law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the duration of the written warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. With the exception of any warranties implied by state law as hereby limited, the foregoing express limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements and similar obligations of manufacturer or seller. This warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from state to state.For assistance with warranty please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title Warranty.